What do I need for the Registration?
In order to minimise the possibility of receiving a request for additional documents, please be prepared to submit all of the following:
- The full set of incorporation documents showing active status of the company, registration date, registered address, information on directors, shareholders and ultimate beneficial owners (extract from the Register not older than 6 months);
If the ownership of the company consists of more than one level (multi-layer ownership, trusts and other complex ownership structures), company full structure scheme and ownership documents for all the levels confirming the ultimate beneficial owners (private individuals) are required;
- Memorandum & Articles of Association if an account signatory is Director OR Power of Attorney certified by the notary in case a signatory is authorized representative;
- Supporting documents confirming business relationships with key business partners (contracts, invoices, etc.) ;
- Company bank account statement for the last 6 months OR Tax declaration OR Audited financial statements;
- Clear colour photo/scan of ID for Company Representatives and ultimate beneficial owners;
- Proof of address for ultimate beneficial owners and Company Representatives (not older than 3 months) ;
- Source of funds and business experience of the beneficial owners (CV, tax declaration, personal bank account statements, etc.) ;
- Contact details for ultimate beneficial owners and Company Representatives (e-mail address and mobile number).
Additional information might be required at the later stage.
If you have any questions regarding the previously mentioned list, please do not hesitate to ask our Onboarding Team.
Where is AltPay available?
We may open an account for your company if it is registered within one of the following jurisdictions:
EEA, UK, UAE, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Moldova, Ukraine, Israel, Switzerland, Serbia, Turkey.
What business activities are prohibited?
Please be aware that all activities not mentioned below are considered on a case-by-case basis.
The list of prohibited business activities:
- Licensed money exchange dealerships;
- Authorised trade of prescription drugs and devices;
- Trade of Precious Metals;
- Timeshares or other property reservation payments;
- Adult Content - Online Dating services;
- Energy Extraction;
- Licensed Crypto Currencies;
- Production or trade in any product or activity deemed illegal under host country laws or regulations or international conventions and agreements, including without limitation host country requirements related to environmental, health and safety and labour aspects;
- Production or trade in weapons and munitions;
- Production or trade in alcoholic beverages (including beer and wine);
- Production or trade in tobacco;
- Trade in wildlife or wildlife products regulated under CITES;
- Production or trade in radioactive materials;
- Commercial logging operations or purchase of logging equipment for use in primary tropical moist forest;
- Production or trade in pharmaceuticals subject to international phase outs or bans;
- Production or trade in pesticides/herbicides subject to international phase outs or bans;
- Drift net fishing in the marine environment using nets in excess of 2.5km. in length Production or activities involving harmful or exploitative forms of forced labour/harmful child labour;
- Production or trade in ozone depleting substances subject to international phase out;
- Production or trade in wood or other forestry products from unmanaged forests;
- Production, trade, storage, or transport of significant volumes of hazardous chemicals, or commercial scale usage of hazardous chemicals;
- Any business relating to pornography or prostitution;
- Quarries, mining, or processing of metal ores or coal;
- Giving or receiving gifts that could be interpreted as intending to influence business decisions;
- Abusing confidential or material, non-public information;
- Trading of Animal Fur, Bones and Ivory;
- Diamond trading without Kimberley Certification;
- Indecent and Obscene material including child pornography;
- Cultural objects like sculptures, statues, antiques, collectors’ items, archaeological pieces especially from Iraq;
- Trading of Fireworks, explosives and Nuclear Weapons;
- Drug trafficking including chemicals used to manufacture synthetic drug or drugs;
- Vessel security;
- Human Body Parts and Pathogens;
- Non-licensed Offline Gambling/Betting/Casino/Horse Racing/Bingo/Sports Betting;
- Non-licensed Online Casino/Online Poker/Online Gambling/Online Betting/Prize Draws/Gift Cards/Any form of Lottery/Scratch cards;
- Bearer shares and bonds;
- Trading in Derivatives/Options/Hedging;
- Cash Pooling Structure;
- Non-licensed Forex/Binary Options
- Groups, legal entities, bodies, and similar covered by UN resolutions and EU acts on financial sanctions;
- Groups, legal entities, bodies, and similar which have been sanctioned for major offences irrespective of when the Client was sanctioned and the jurisdictions in which it was sanctioned;
- Businesses domiciled or banking in jurisdictions designated non-cooperative by FATF;
- Shell companies (a company with no physical presence involving effective decision-making, operations or assets other than cash or equivalents of cash);
- Shell banks (a bank, which is based in a country in which it has no physical presence involving meaningful decision-making and management and which is not officially connected to a regulated financial group);
- Holding companies of private individuals;
- Entity not holding appropriate licenses under applicable law in the countries or territories where they are established or providing services into;
- Private-to-private money remittance involving cash;
- Sales involving weapons, ammunition and defence equipment;
- Child pornography, escort services, and sale and/or advertising of sexual services;
- Bidding fee auctions (penny auctions).
What are the territories approved for payments?
Being a client of AltPay, you can make a payment to and receive from the following countries:
Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.